Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ss m42 se 66

Article about: Ok, I know bad Iphone shots, but i thought Id just put them out there... M42 SS SE66 The batch number and maker number are both stamnped on the rear of the skirt, textured finish......decal

?

Default Re: Ss m42 se 66

Maybe a B, cause I still got that initial rush when I first saw it!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m42 se 66
    P
    Many

And that's a good stance.Question everything SS.
    Good on ya.

?

Hello AMTG
    I was just browsing this thread & I noticed IS Wright mentioned. Years ago this shop stung me badly with a Floch L/14 Gold Verwundetenabzeichen.
    As DougB said, these people know exactly what they are selling, good or bad. Doug gives good advice. I refuse to buy anything there.

Regards
    Brett

?

Yeh , I been lucky with the three items I have bought there, all passed the scrutiny of th forum.....but I'm liking them less and less.....

May-be the other three less expensive original item's were used as bait for the big dollar fake.
    Just a thought.

?

Expensive fakes mixed in with some small originals...what really shocked me was the 700 buck price tag for the EK 2's he has!!!!

?

Hello AMTG
    How does between $200-$300 for a party badge sound? What type of collector is he targetting with these prices?
    This establishment would shaft you without flinching, of this I have no doubt. Anyway as this is the SS helmet forum
    & my gripes with these clowns do not concern helmets as such I will leave it at that.

Regards
    Brett

?

Yeh I saw his party badges....no way I'd pay that!!!

4md
    ?

Gday AMTG, i am very wary of this dealer he had a lot of militaria at the local show i was at recently, some of it good some of it not so good.
    The German helmets he had on his stall looked original but messed with, replaced liners,poor decals, fake chinstraps etc.
    What concerns me is, when i picked up a ND M42 to look at from his table he rattled off the specs of the helmet no worries, saying that it had a pigskin liner
    and when i picked up a Q helmet on the table he told me about the bigfoot decal.
    This guy obviously knows helmets and yet still tries to sell you a fake ss. That to me says hes a dealer to avoid

regards Paul

I have never met the bloke myself but having had some email dealings in the past over various items, it was enough for me to avoid him. With this topic and what has gone on, its only made me happier with my decision. From what I have seen he sound like a smart person that knows what he needs to say.If he is well aware of the fine specs of a helmet, and he sells mostly messed with items then we know what he is there for at the end of the day.

Best to steer clear me thinks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast