Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Ss parade helmet????????

Article about: is this real did they really chrome lids for parade purposes ??????? the guy wants £199 starting bid & £20 P&P anyway looks like its been taken apart at some point as the pins look l

?

Default Re: Ss parade helmet????????

Guys sorry its a late response but you are all missing the point, this helmet is missing two vital attachments that would indeed make this a perfectly genuine SS chrome parade helmet, you are forgetting the two cow horns one on either side, these were used so that the SS trooper standing behind could hold on whilst playing piggy back!!!! Im serious, no stop laughing , i mean it or i wont play anymore.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss parade helmet????????
    P
    Many

Shines as at a cat of egg))))

One of these came up for sale on Ebay in the US and i sent the guy an E-Mail telling him what he had . And his reply was that an expert told it was a very rare SS parade helmet.. I told i didnt think so..My uncle used to chrome these back in the '60's for biker and "surfer" helmets.. I ll have to dig them out but somewhere i have a bunch of "Boys Life" boy scout magizines from the 1960's that advertise these chrome helmets as "surfer helmets" and you could get them in all kinds of colors

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5