Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS relic

Article about: Hello, I found this in a antique mall but at first didnt recognize it. Is this authentic or a relic shell with a repro decal? Thanks John

You know what SSamir, I agree with all that you have said re duff stuff and robbing unsuspecting collectors and now your comment makes sense to me. Your comment did not sound nasty, it just needed some sort of qualification so that I/we could understand your logic and why you would not pay good money for the helmet. Now I do, I see where you are coming from and I agree with you!!!!!!!
    Well said and keep pushing!! The more bad gear and traders that are exposed, the better.
    Thank you for your responses. Regards and best wishes Michael R

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS relic
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    You know what SSamir, I agree with all that you have said re duff stuff and robbing unsuspecting collectors and now your comment makes sense to me. Your comment did not sound nasty, it just needed some sort of qualification so that I/we could understand your logic and why you would not pay good money for the helmet. Now I do, I see where you are coming from and I agree with you!!!!!!!
    Well said and keep pushing!! The more bad gear and traders that are exposed, the better.
    Thank you for your responses. Regards and best wishes Michael R
    Michael, i'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way. Happy collecting my friend.

Thank you and happy hunting to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards and best wishes Michael

Hi, a fake decal on a relic helmet as already stated, sorry, Leon.

Aik
    ?

I dont know anything about german wwii ERA stuff but i can see its a damaged sticker ( fake decal )

?

they scratch off most of decal and rust it ,,, won't sell 1 way try another

?

Samir have you been drinking?

LOL, anyway Samir is on the warpath and he is justified, the decal is a fake.

We Latvia, there are many people who beay selling counterfeit excavation helmet.puts fake decal....many Searching for the ideal smooth excavation helmet and puts decal and will make the age of the.and traded on ebay.......know that we are called to Americans who buy counterfeit items and delighted>MIKIMAUSI
    Quote by SSamir View Post
    The decal is 100% fake. We have a relic here that's been molested with a fake decal. Relic SS helmets are a mine field n this one is one of them. Relics are low dollor helmets in their original n true state, and this one was molested with a fake decal. For me, that takes away more value, and yes, I wouldn't give him a penny for it, let alone 50. The seller most likely knows the decal is bad n trying to burn our friend here. I'm a guy who likes to tell it as it is. Too many people are getting burnt and i'm not having none of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2