Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS relic helmet

Article about: Hey guys, I have studied SS helmets a bit, had no intention of finding one yet but this one has been offered to me. Its in relic condition. liner is missing rivets and the string has been re

Default SS relic helmet

Hey guys, I have studied SS helmets a bit, had no intention of finding one yet but this one has been offered to me. Its in relic condition. liner is missing rivets and the string has been replaced. The shell does still hold a name and decal. I was just looking for some opinions on both. The relic condition seems to appear the same as around the decal and name. all comments welcome, thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS relic helmet   SS relic helmet  

SS relic helmet   SS relic helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS relic helmet
    P
    Many

?

Looks like the hybrid fake applied overtop rust pitting. This is not one I would pursue based on what is shown.

Hi lazer , I must admit that I did not like it as soon as I looked at it. Doug as usual is spot on, the decal is attempting to be an ET but is just not quite right to the eye. Save your money on this one and wait for another to come along and post! Leon.

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.