Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ss sd m40 q64

Article about: Hello guys. So, yesterday the tabset, today this one came in the mail. Santa was allready very generous this year. It's very hard to see the markings Q64 and N332 but it's there for sure. Lo

Just like to say guys, I am not a helmet guy but very interesting thread, to put it bluntly helmets are scary shit, I am sooo glad I do not collect them! Thanks for the education
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss sd m40 q64
    P
    Many

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Not even close! Decal on left has soft points, yours, none!
    it to???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss sd m40 q64   Ss sd m40 q64  

?

For those who dont have SS steel, here it is again!

Ss sd m40 q64

?

Are u crazy? Your actually think the original examples you just posted are just like yours? Are u on drugs??? My man, I will even put this in CAPS. YOUR DECAL IS A FAKE, GARBAGE, WASTE! I"VE NEVER BEEN SO SURE IN MY LIFE! How else u want me to put this??? You had it up for sale for over a year and why didn't it sell sooner?? Because its a FAKE as in "Made in China" Instead "Made in Germany".

?

gobusik, let me educate you what a real fat Q decal supposed to look like so start taking notes:

Ss sd m40 q64

My only thought is possibly that this once WAS a nice SS helmet that had the decal removed.

This is derived from the comments about a 'shadow' behind the current decal and the absence of traces of anything on the opposite side ( and this is an M40 ).

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    My only thought is possibly that this once WAS a nice SS helmet that had the decal removed.

This is derived from the comments about a 'shadow' behind the current decal and the absence of traces of anything on the opposite side ( and this is an M40 ).

Dan
    Hi Dan, look at the helmets left side where a heer decal may have sat. Look very closely. You will notice the factory finished has been messed with, like removed, then aged or put under the sun for it to rust, then covered up by some chemical. Theres also what appears to be possible remnants of whats left of a decal, maybe a heer? Check it out for yourself.

Quote by SSamir View Post
    I know SS helmets are my passion but im no expert, I just happened to study this particular type of fake. I feel horrible for laying the bad news, but its my duty as a good samaritan. If it makes you feel better, wait for Doug or Kelly hicks to chime in. Im afraid I stand firm on this one.

If you're NOT EXPERT why you judge an helmet? IMO this is a nice combat SS lid. In hands it could be very but very impressive... these pictures don't say the true!

?

Quote by rispolilibero View Post
    If you're NOT EXPERT why you judge an helmet? IMO this is a nice combat SS lid. In hands it could be very but very impressive... these pictures don't say the true!
    Nice try but its still a fake as in NOT genuine (much like your teeth).

?

Kriss, i'm pretty much done here. I expressed my honest opinion and presented as much evidence as I could, but if he's 100% confidence its real, he will refund your money and sell it to someone else. Kriss, keep us posted, we are always here to help, take care.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast