Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ss sd m40 q64

Article about: Hello guys. So, yesterday the tabset, today this one came in the mail. Santa was allready very generous this year. It's very hard to see the markings Q64 and N332 but it's there for sure. Lo

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Hi Dan, look at the helmets left side where a heer decal may have sat. Look very closely. You will notice the factory finished has been messed with, like removed, then aged or put under the sun for it to rust, then covered up by some chemical. Theres also what appears to be possible remnants of whats left of a decal, maybe a heer? Check it out for yourself.
    Yes Samir, I did think that worn area was excessive, but my old eyes couldn't see any decal traces.
    I will stick with the little I know and defer to you guys on this one.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss sd m40 q64
    P
    Many

Ok, ok, maybe I are u on drugs, but if belive you
    -it decal 200% fake to
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss sd m40 q64  

gobusik, let me educate you what a real fat Q decal supposed to look like so start taking notes:

Attachment 612332
    maybe I crazy, but it real M35 dd applegreen decal
    - that you want say me with it?

I`m sorry about bad pics-but 2 it helmets founded in battlefild ss position in Russia
    and I can`t see "rounded" edges to the runes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss sd m40 q64   Ss sd m40 q64  

?

gobusik, I can understand why your so defensive but i am entitled to my opinion just like anyone here on WRF. If your going to continue being a smart asss, theres no reason for me to continue this conversation with you. Yes, I already admitted I am no expert on SS decals but I can assure you I'm not the average "SS Joe", and I have studied this particular decal. When your ready to have a mature conversation, you let me know.

Kriss, i'm pretty much done here. I expressed my honest opinion and presented as much evidence as I could, but if he's 100% confidence its real, he will refund your money and sell it to someone else. Kriss, keep us posted, we are always here to help, take care.
    Yes, I will take it helmet back and refund money for Kriss, don`t worry, but you killed nice SS helmet now,
    and it fatality mistake for your soul only, no problem from Kriss for me, he nice boy, but he loose his dream from you

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Just like to say guys, I am not a helmet guy but very interesting thread, to put it bluntly helmets are scary shit, I am sooo glad I do not collect them! Thanks for the education
    Haha. It is a very interesting thread. I suppose any part of collecting can be scary, that's why we press education and learning. I don't touch SS helmets that much so I can't add to this discussion, but my money would be on SSamir. I find buckles are scary but I don't know jack about them so that's to be expected. So I can understand where you're coming from

?

Quote by gobusik View Post
    Yes, I will take it helmet back and refund money for Kriss, don`t worry, but you killed nice SS helmet now,
    and it fatality mistake for your soul only, no problem from Kriss for me, he nice boy, but he loose his dream from you
    Dream? Nightmare is more like it. Let me ask you something: How did you obtain this helmet? A dealer? Collector? Anyone we know?

gobusik, I can understand why your so defensive but i am entitled to my opinion just like anyone here on WRF. If your going to continue being a smart asss, theres no reason for me to continue this conversation with you. Yes, I already admitted I am no expert on SS decals but I can assure you I'm not the average "SS Joe", and I have studied this particular decal. When your ready to have a mature conversation, you let me know.
    Ok, ok - "professional" see from one mile or more, I`m not expert to, but I belive my eyes

?

Quote by gobusik View Post
    Ok, ok - "professional" see from one mile or more, I`m not expert to, but I belive my eyes
    You honestly feel its a good one? You know what? I respect your opinion, I really do. Now, again, how did you acquire this helmet?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast