MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS single decal shell, SE55

Article about: Hey all, I was hoping to get some opinions on this shell. Maker stamped, with what appears to be a Pocher decal. I'm still waiting on a close up pic from the seller, but thought I'd put it t

Default SS single decal shell, SE55

Hey all, I was hoping to get some opinions on this shell. Maker stamped, with what appears to be a Pocher decal. I'm still waiting on a close up pic from the seller, but thought I'd put it to the forum to get the ball rolling. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks

Todd

SS single decal shell, SE55SS single decal shell, SE55SS single decal shell, SE55SS single decal shell, SE55SS single decal shell, SE55SS single decal shell, SE55

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS single decal shell, SE55
    P
    Many

The most important thing of verifying this helmet is missing. You need quality close up head on shots of the decal. Without them, this is just a helmet shell.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Understood. I'll post them as soon as I get them. And if I don't get them, I'll just have to assume the seller isn't legit.

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    Understood. I'll post them as soon as I get them. And if I don't get them, I'll just have to assume the seller isn't legit.
    Any credible seller would know you would require those pictures.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I know. I guess I'm just eternally an optimist

Hi Todd, obviously better pictures are needed but for me this is a fake Pocher decal on a relic shell. The shell shows a fair amount of pitting yet the decal is quite clean, only showing "staining", that I guess is pre-printed into it's make up. I could be wrong, but that's what I see from these small pictures. Leon.

I also thought the decal looked pretty clean compared to the shell. The seller hasn't, and I'm assuming won't, send me the close ups I asked for, so it must be junk.

it's junk no assumptions required ;-)