Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?

Article about: hi guys lets try hard not to get personal about this its a debate about a helmet after all that be that helmet good or bad cheers ian

Frankoo
    ?

Default Re: SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?

What do you toking man, i am no faker not i am truying to sale anything here or anywhere alse, so ceap your remarks to your self! You realy make me mad with such stupid remarks!!! The photos of the linner will folow not to make this helmet worth anything but yust to prowe you two ( Ian and Mo ) have no idea what so ever what are you tooking abouth !!!

2. # ADS

Frankoo
    ?

here the aditional photos of the linner, its a black leather linner!

Let me please explain something, i have bouth this helmet thinking its legit only becourse that bosnian worker at the begining of this month sold me an original M1 / 52 SS skull for wery god price and when he promist me original SS helmet from Bosna i was trilled thinking i will get some rare and exeptonal original SS helmet, i check the decal and it fealt o.k but then again perhaps inside i wasnt realy comfortable with the helmet but thats the decal, rest of the helmet, shel, paint and linner is 1000% original and when i was tooking to my frend who is more in to german helmets than me, he explain me that this sort of linners ( with dark almoust black leather ) are offen found on luftwaffe helmets, why i dont know, no dase he but thats the whole story!

Once again, i have no intentions to full any one with this fricking helmet and i yust wont to clouse this story, i was fulled, tricked, scamed, what ever you woud like to cool that but i have no intentions to full any one here on this fine forum!
    Thanks for all your opinions!
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?  SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?  SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?  SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?  SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?  SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?  SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar? 

wish to support you Frankoo.shell and liner looks good to me.i,ve found many helmets in my country with almost black looking lether liner.but nobody newer try to tell me they are fake,s.shell also looks good to me.sig runes are not my field. Some people looks realy funny in this thread

Frankoo
    ?

Thanks my felow 2WW relic digger hunter from Latvija, its nice to hear some
    frendly opinion! I hope to show you all some new original militaria wery soon, but not from Bosnia, weal adlist not from the same sorce!!!

Frankoo
    ?

Yust to show you some real SS militaria, this set come from a SS vet widow and its 100% legit, botts are officer type and have small SS and RZM markings on the botom, helmet is beoutifull M42 ( not like last one!!! ) with nice solid 90% left SS decal and the dagger is early RZM with nice original to the dagger leather hanger!

Attached Images Attached Images SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar?  SS Volunteer helmet / Handschar? 

Frankoo
    ?

Oooo! I almoust forget, the belt is early black leather parade tipe with nice Overhoff SS buckle ( i belive its made from nickel ) ! So there you go guys, for your eyes only!

Boy what a BS topic this turned into. We see the helmet from every angle but still no close-up of the decal.

Oh but the topic starter was so nice to give us a close-up of a different SS decal.

This whole topic is a dud and I smell a scam. Perhaps the moderators should check the IP , I smell a known Euro scammer that's been banned from many forums a great many times.

?

Why didn`t he just compare it to his other GENUINE M42 SS helmet ?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Why didn`t he just compare it to his other GENUINE M42 SS helmet ?
    exactly what I was thinking, if he's such an expert and has originals to compare it to, why bother us with what looks to me a fake? I think we need some of the guys like Francis who knows exactly what he's talking about to pass his judgement on this.

Thanks

Danny

Frankoo
    ?

Lol, yust to remember, we have two known patterns, early one and late one, and on my old genuin SS helmet i have early pattern SS decal, so what shud i compare with???

Schwerpunkt, i belive we have determine that the decal is a fake one and i hope you wont have to much problems with your US nose !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast