Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thoughts please on these decals

Article about: Hi all My apologies for the quality of the pics , what are your thought on these decal Thanks for taking the time to look Mark

This helmet was actually discussed quite recently. Good to see no one has bought it yet but a shame it still out there circulating.
    Andy

Dd helmets fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts please on these decals
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    This helmet was actually discussed quite recently. Good to see no one has bought it yet but a shame it still out there circulating.
    Andy

Dd helmets fake?
    Didn't even remember that one in the thread. Was focused on the M35/M40. Good memory Andy
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP, it was only when I saw the second lot of photos that I realised this was the same one. When I initially saw the first two at the start of the thread it was the pitting that drew my attention. Heck even the air vents have heavy pitting.

Andy

Yeah nothing good here, I think even one of the air vents has been replaced because it is in way better condition than the rest of the helmet, it has no pitting while the shell is heavily pitted, also looks much newer than the other air vent.
    As for the rest of the helmet I'll go with what has already been said.
    Luis

I'm glad you can "unlike" on here, pressed the wrong post!! Anyway, as Michael said, a heavily pitted shell with fake decals applied, one to pass on. Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2