Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Too good to be true?

Article about: I just saw this on ? Marktplaats - De plek om nieuwe en tweedehands spullen te kopen en verkopen (Dutch vending website). It says in the description ''German helmet with strange decal'' I'm

Today the seller sent me some pictures of the helmet... unfortunately they were the same size as the ones in the ad.
    But I do have one of the SS decal now.

Too good to be true?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Too good to be true?
    P
    Many

?

AS IO suspected it is a bad decal, as is the French decal and am pretty sure the line is bad as well/

What a shame, I hope no one gets scammed.
    I wonder what was done to it, almost looks like it was buried for a couple of years

?

Tell him to take the helmet to the butcher shop.

Im starting to see a bit of trend. With these types of helmets. 99.9% of the time its always to good to be true.

Looks like it was buried in yard for about a year to make it look ground dug. NH

I told him the decal is fake at least, he wants to know how to tell it is a fake.
    I'm curious as well, but I'm not sure I should tell a possible scammer what's wrong about it?

?

Quote by MoparJW View Post
    I told him the decal is fake at least, he wants to know how to tell it is a fake.
    I'm curious as well, but I'm not sure I should tell a possible scammer what's wrong about it?
    I wouldn't bother telling people their fakes are fakes, you just get pushback and like you said why educate him.

There is a lot to know to tell if the decals are bad from this far away and I am afraid I cant compress the knowledge into one or two sentences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2