Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Article about: Yup shutting this one down, nothing more need be said about this fake helmet or this perfect ET fake, which if the OP wishes to post can begin a new thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Lebus, if u see any period photos of this type of decal please post away, thanks in advance!

Regards
    Samir

Default Re: Waffen ss forein volenteers double decal "mirror" pocher" decal will be mine hopefully soon

Hi Samir, there is a period photo of one in Ludwig Baer's book.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Look forward to more info about this one....

?

Thanks Adrian,

Unfortunately I don't have a copy. Hopefully a member chimes in with a pic.

Regards
    Samir

i know that that decal" does exist" i think its in one of kelly hickes books maybe ss steel??cant find my copy at the moment.thanks for your opinions..i emailed kelly(the "mirror pocher" actually looked good to me??but thanks for your opinions...ive bought alot of og stuff off this guy and after i told him i would pay to have the helmet "sent" to mr hicks(he does personal han on insopections for $80) he declined suposidy has a COA from "herman historica"???dont know them and would only "trust" a COA from Kellly Hicks anyway!!!and when i told this guy that i would be interested in buying it 1 month ago(i didnt let him know that i NEVER buy ss stuff over 1000$ or 1000euros without a COA from an "EXPERT" in whatever field!!)unless its a ss dagger or ss nco buckle/buckles...and he replied that 2 people are angry that hes selling it to me know that they wanted it first??IN 4 WEEKS HOW WOULD THESE 2 SUPPOSID OTHER 2 PEOLE KNOW THAT HE IS SELLING IT TO ME??HE des alot of buissness selling ww2 stuff and why would he inform peole that he sold the helmet to me and not them anyway!!!TOTALLY FISHY!!IM ALREADY RUNNING AWAY!!!commen scense suggests ITS FULL OF SHIT!!(sorry for the language...)must say though the "mirror shield" looks like a STELLRER REPRO(never seen one this good before!no offence but would love to learn how you guys can tell that then mirror one is fake in a blink of a winkk(i thought i was good...) but i guess that i can tell an ss NCO buckle brand an if og in 2 seconds flat!!THANKS FOR YOUR HELP VERY BEST REGSARDS FROM AUSTRALIA ANDREAS S SCHENK!!!!

personally.I Have "made" an IMMACULATE ET decal(wont say how but its totally indistiguischable from an original!!just wanted to see if i could do if and if i wanted to could make one with og matierials such as alu powder and other metal powdeerrs mixed BUT NEVER WOULD as when i got to sell it or my niece sells it one day(after i pass)even if its sold as a fake CHANCES ARE THE NEW OWNER WOULD SELL IT AS OG!!not something that i want to be a part of..just wanted to see how hard/easy it was and its very time consuming but its 100% possible to make a NEAR FLAWLESS FAKE(ie not recognisable except withjout scientific tests...)if yiou know me you know im honest as i hate getting RIPPED and would never wish that on anyone else.THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS GUYS!!very much apriciated.wont even bother with this guy anymore ,offered himi 10k for it 4 weeks ago (with the clause that it was og...should have told hime that i need a coa from MR HICKS...)saved me a headach..$$$ would NEVER have changed hands WITHOUT a COA from someone like Mr Hicks anyway...best regards andreas

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    i know that that decal" does exist" i think its in one of kelly hickes books maybe ss steel??cant find my copy at the moment.thanks for your opinions..i emailed kelly(the "mirror pocher" actually looked good to me??but thanks for your opinions...ive bought alot of og stuff off this guy and after i told him i would pay to have the helmet "sent" to mr hicks(he does personal han on insopections for $80) he declined suposidy has a COA from "herman historica"???dont know them and would only "trust" a COA from Kellly Hicks anyway!!!and when i told this guy that i would be interested in buying it 1 month ago(i didnt let him know that i NEVER buy ss stuff over 1000$ or 1000euros without a COA from an "EXPERT" in whatever field!!)unless its a ss dagger or ss nco buckle/buckles...and he replied that 2 people are angry that hes selling it to me know that they wanted it first??IN 4 WEEKS HOW WOULD THESE 2 SUPPOSID OTHER 2 PEOLE KNOW THAT HE IS SELLING IT TO ME??HE des alot of buissness selling ww2 stuff and why would he inform peole that he sold the helmet to me and not them anyway!!!TOTALLY FISHY!!IM ALREADY RUNNING AWAY!!!commen scense suggests ITS FULL OF SHIT!!(sorry for the language...)must say though the "mirror shield" looks like a STELLRER REPRO(never seen one this good before!no offence but would love to learn how you guys can tell that then mirror one is fake in a blink of a winkk(i thought i was good...) but i guess that i can tell an ss NCO buckle brand an if og in 2 seconds flat!!THANKS FOR YOUR HELP VERY BEST REGSARDS FROM AUSTRALIA ANDREAS S SCHENK!!!!
    Hello Andreas your posts would be easier to read if you use some full stops once in a while.
    COA's are worthless in my opinion and even the best so-called experts have written a faulty COA. (that's public knowledge)
    Once you put your trust in one person you are on dangerous ground. No matter whom it is , the only way to get a decent collection and safely spend money is by studying the subject you want to collect , use the forums and converse with fellow collectors whom often have equal or more knowledge than people that wrote books.

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    personally.I Have "made" an IMMACULATE ET decal(wont say how but its totally indistiguischable from an original!!just wanted to see if i could do if and if i wanted to could make one with og matierials such as alu powder and other metal powdeerrs mixed BUT NEVER WOULD as when i got to sell it or my niece sells it one day(after i pass)even if its sold as a fake CHANCES ARE THE NEW OWNER WOULD SELL IT AS OG!!not something that i want to be a part of..just wanted to see how hard/easy it was and its very time consuming but its 100% possible to make a NEAR FLAWLESS FAKE(ie not recognisable except withjout scientific tests...)if yiou know me you know im honest as i hate getting RIPPED and would never wish that on anyone else.THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS GUYS!!very much apriciated.wont even bother with this guy anymore ,offered himi 10k for it 4 weeks ago (with the clause that it was og...should have told hime that i need a coa from MR HICKS...)saved me a headach..$$$ would NEVER have changed hands WITHOUT a COA from someone like Mr Hicks anyway...best regards andreas
    To make the perfect fake you need to know something about originals , if you have to run to Hicks for each and every obvious fake helmet I doubt you could pull it off. Lets see it... if it exists.

?

With all due respect to Kelly Hicks, COA's are the last thing I would be worried about as they are forged by the fakers. Fakers are using fake COA's as well as fake lids, decals, sigs, etc. I would highly recommend you post here before you buy and if the helmet is a good one then get a COA directly from KHicks if it brings you peace of mind.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast