Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Waffen SS M42 CKL64

Article about: I wanted to share with you this combat worn Waffen SS M42 CKL64, lot# 2675 Its finished in factory green with an "ET" SS decal. The M31 liner system is original and untouched. One

Default Re: Waffen SS M42 CKL64

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    How about a pic of the helmet itself Rene'
    Here are shots of it in my new possession
    I have put a post here on it SS Decal question (yet another)
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-09-2012 at 06:27 AM. Reason: added photo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS M42 CKL64
    P
    Many

Quote by Sonder287 View Post
    Its actually a USB microscope and ADM stands for advanced digital magnification. The model I use is Veho VMS-001.

They run for $100-$175, but I bought mine from ebay for $65 shipped to my door.

ADM is a very important tool to have if your collecting SS.

Member Dougb's sticky thread inspired me to have one.
    Cheers I'll look into this one

Kool, and Yeah i remember it now. Thanks Mate.

Quote by Sonder287 View Post
    Its actually a USB microscope and ADM stands for advanced digital magnification. The model I use is Veho VMS-001.

They run for $100-$175, but I bought mine from ebay for $65 shipped to my door.

ADM is a very important tool to have if your collecting SS.

Member Dougb's sticky thread inspired me to have one.
    Cheers Mate
    I have a set inbound $30 eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d
    Probably not as good as your set but I'll see.
    Thanks Kindly for the heads up on this and I hope this also helps other members

A bit salty but still has a character.

?

re- ADM, I pioneered the use of this technology back in 08 and felt confident enough to start posting my findings a couple years later, GHW has many pinned threads on the subject. Caution, it does not come with knowledge of decals in the box nor the ability to find what to look for when examining them. Many originals must be examined using this as well as fakes, to determine the various differences and fingerprints they have at this level of magnification. I have seen this technology start to catch on which is good but already seen some mistakes with it and misinterpretations.
    Cheers
    Doug
    (PS nice helmet Samir)

Quote by DougB View Post
    I have seen this technology start to catch on which is good but already seen some mistakes with it and misinterpretations.
    Cheers
    Doug
    (PS nice helmet Samir)
    I agree beware of people misusing it to make a point it is incapable of making. Often the pictures are very blurry or don't show exactly what you are looking at.
    I have one here as well and looked at all kinds of decals , it can be a good tool but your eyes have to learn to work with it.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I agree beware of people misusing it to make a point it is incapable of making. Often the pictures are very blurry or don't show exactly what you are looking at.
    I have one here as well and looked at all kinds of decals , it can be a good tool but your eyes have to learn to work with it.
    Sorry Mate I miss used it here Waffen SS M42 CKL64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2