Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

what's the current SS helmet market like ?

Article about: Folks, I have been looking at various dealers sites in the UK, Europe and the USA. It seems the SS helmet market has become a little stagnant ? Some dealers appear to have had helmets on the

Default what's the current SS helmet market like ?

Folks, I have been looking at various dealers sites in the UK, Europe and the USA. It seems the SS helmet market has become a little stagnant ? Some dealers appear to have had helmets on their sites for an absolute age. Is this because of the prices or the general scepticism of authenticity or a mixture of both. I remember when they were once a good investment, is this still the case? Many thanks and best wishes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what's the current SS helmet market like ?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I really have no idea. Not a new question and I've seen many different theories. But it's all conjecture.

I'm sure there are many factors. Reputation, condition, price, location, time of year, etc.

I will say that quality helmets whether they be SS, Heer, etc...will always command a premium and will always sell. But given the premium, there are limited buyer who can afford it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)