Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wss m42 q64

Article about: Hello Gents, I have found this WSS M42 Q64 helmet. These pics are the only ones i have at the moment. I will request better pics of the decal of course. Any other pics needed Opinions will o

Default Re: Wss m42 q64

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Dan, i don't know. Just got the pics and threw them up. I am also under the influence of Cognac

Why do people have to send pics Friday night.... Opinions are more than welcome lads

Regards, Lars
    Cognac !!! Not Vodka !! haha have one for me !!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wss m42 q64
    P
    Many

?

Will do mate

Dan, i don't know. Just got the pics and threw them up. I am also under the influence of Cognac

Why do people have to send pics Friday night.... Opinions are more than welcome lads

Regards, Lars
    Lars mate, thats 100% not the same helm that started the thread, this one has a big hole in it !!! haha

?

Yes and it's a Q64 transforming to a Q66 as far as i can see....

Regards, Lars

Yes and it's a Q64 transforming to a Q66 as far as i can see....

Regards, Lars
    You need a few more Cognacs Lars, then it will look great !!!!!

?

Just another SS adventure... I think the "seller" might be on drugs or something.

He also sent me a SA dagger. It looks like it's from some web site. It will be great fun to upload i think.

However you guys deserve the full story. The lid was up for sale in Denmark, my Fatherland. We requested more pics. I am working with a mate in DK on this helmet. He is German. The seller tells he is from Poland but was working in DK, but are now back in Poland. So he sends more pics in KB resolution, and a SA dagger. There are no consistency in the pics sent etc.... I am sure the pics of the dagger are from a web site.

Cheers

The seller tells he is from Poland but was working in DK, but are now back in Poland.
    Sounds very much like the 'standard' Pawel story, he just changed the place he was working

?

Yes there is something "Nowak" about it.

Regards, Lars

Same seller who had this on offer https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...pnions-260023/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3