Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Spange EK II cased

Article about: Looking at picking this up for my collection. Any thoughts? I know what dealers ask for these and yes this is offered at a better price, usually strike one. However, one can find original it

?

Default 1939 Spange EK II cased

Looking at picking this up for my collection. Any thoughts? I know what dealers ask for these and yes this is offered at a better price, usually strike one. However, one can find original items at wholesale prices upon occasion. Your thoughts are very helpful fellows!

By the way, the reference book in the background seems like strike two...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Spange EK II cased   1939 Spange EK II cased  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange EK II cased
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1939 Spange EK II cased

I have never seen one with the mounting tabs fastened this way. Also, more photos would be required to say for certain.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I wouldn't consider buying based on these photos alone...A complete pic of both sides of the award and closer shots of the case would sure be helpful...
    cheers, Glenn

That case looks like it was made yesterday not 75 years ago, but it could always just be mint a example I assume.

Essential we have pics of the front of the Spange

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Anzel, whenever you want an item evaluated, it is important to post good, clear, straight on shots of the front and back. There is no way anyone will be able to say if this piece is good or bad from these two photos, only one of which shows part of the award!

Would you be able to tell if a car is in good or bad condition based upon a photo of a wheel.........?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Plus my neck hurts when i have to turn it sideways!

?

I would also draw you attention to the L/52 mark for C.F. Zimmermann. Compare it to other L/52 marks and see the difference. Then take a look to see if this maker made an EK2 Spange..........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Sorry fellows, I was having problems uploading photos...the front pic I was provided would not load...

No clue on the clasp itself, as there are no photos of it to examine.....but I Do know that the Case shown was likely made last week and I would imagine that if you smelled it, it would still have that "new car smell"....So, if the clasp is supposed to be original in it's original Case, well.....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."