Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

1939 Spange to EK2

Article about: I've been wanting one of these for a while now, finally got around to it. Next on the list is an EK1 Spange. (And the list keeps on getting longer, not shorter. Go figure!) I don't think the

Default Re: 1939 Spange to EK2

Very nice spange, Roger! Congrats.

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange to EK2
    P
    Many

Very nice! With my little experience i'd be going with the 'Mayer' designation too.

?

Very nice spange. Congrats.

?

Sorry for the stupid question in advanced!! But Im interested to learn more!!! The Spange can only be attached to a WW1 EK2?? because I thought if you were awarded the EK2 "1939" and then won another award you automatically were awarded EK1 "1939" ............ am I making any sense? Any information will be stored away in my brain cell.... Thanks for your time Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Sorry for the stupid question in advanced!! But Im interested to learn more!!! The Spange can only be attached to a WW1 EK2?? because I thought if you were awarded the EK2 "1939" and then won another award you automatically were awarded EK1 "1939" ............ am I making any sense? Any information will be stored away in my brain cell.... Thanks for your time Terry.
    If you did something worthy of the EK2 in WW2 but had already been awarded it in WW1 you got the Spange to the EK2 which was worn on the WW1 EK2 ribbon. If you also won the EK1 in WW2 but hadn't won it in WW1 you got a WW2 EK1, if you had won it in WW1 you got the Spange to the EK1 which was worn above your WW1 EK1 on the left breast pocket.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Right Adrian, you must be up early!!!! thanks for the info I will try & digest that!!! hopefully wont ask the same question again!! But it is all very interesting!! Cheers again..Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Right Adrian, you must be up early!!!! thanks for the info I will try & digest that!!! hopefully wont ask the same question again!! But it is all very interesting!! Cheers again..Terry.
    Just finished night shifts, I always have insomnia the night after!

Ask what you want Terry, if I haven't explained it clearly enough or you want clarification just ask!

?

No problems Adrian, Ive got that thanks.. I will try to locate some photos so I can see what you mean!!! Ive already got an EK2 1939 & 1914..Im going to work on obtaining Ek1s boxed if doable???. The problem Im having is being slightly older trying to keep a job that keeps pile the pressure on & learn new info i think my head is going to explode!!! lol. So if ask again just be patient!!! lol.. Thanks alot Terry...

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    The problem Im having is being slightly older..
    Blimey Terry! You're only 41. I'm hitting the four oh this year, how bad does it get??????

Keep it down you kids, us old folk are trying to nap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast