Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914, L13

Article about: Hi, this is the spange that I showed earlier. It is marked L13 on the back and when I looked that up its made by Paul Meybauer. For these medals are some makers more rare than others or is k

Default 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914, L13

Hi, this is the spange that I showed earlier. It is marked L13 on the back and when I looked that up its made by Paul Meybauer. For these medals are some makers more rare than others or is kind of a mute point? Thanks

Last edited by rbminis; 02-08-2017 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 1er Klasse 1914, L13
    P
    Many

Larger photos would certainly help to be able to identify this.

I see that you have not yet read any of the threads that I have suggested to you twice now.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.

I have retitled your thread and oriented the photos correctly for you, I'll not do it again.
    I suggest you read them or the next time I have to do this, I will just close your threads.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I read the link that you sent me last time. I did use the German terminology. EK 1 Spange is what the other members called it in the SS Panzer grouping thread. I used the same terminology that the long term members used. Even on the last thread I corrected myself when I didn't use the correct German terminology. Is this still not correct as I was using the same lingo that they were on purpose.

You did NOT read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    I can see everyone who has visited that thread and your user name does not appear there. Also, If you would have read the thread, you would not have to use the "lingo" that others used, you would be able to use the actual German terminology that appears there.
    You may call it whatever you want anywhere else but, when posting items in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum, I expect you to read the pinned threads that are labeled Important and use the terminology that has been supplied there for you and all of the others.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I promise you I read it when you sent it to me last time. I'm not sure why it is not showing that. That's why I made that comment in the panzer grouping thread about I have to make sure I say "the German terminology so I don't get yelled at". I'm not sure what else I can say besides that.

I am clearly trying and I think I am getting much better at understanding the format. I feel that I have actually posted some pretty good contributions as well. When I was reading the link you sent me about the pictures it said this "I understand new members finding their feet and making mistakes but for established members there is no excuse." This is the first time that I have been called on posting pictures the wrong way. I made an honest mistake.

As I said before, larger photos would help. With all of the fakes out there, (not saying this one is because you have the provenance), if you can save your photos to about 250 kb, that will allow for better examination of the item.
    Ralph.