Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, B H Mayer

Article about: I thought I would post my latest purchase a EK2 spange by B H Mayer of Pforzheim. Nice worn condition with a flaw on the wing.

Default 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, B H Mayer

I thought I would post my latest purchase a EK2 spange by B H Mayer of Pforzheim. Nice worn condition with a flaw on the wing.

Last edited by rbminis; 12-02-2014 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, B H Mayer
    P
    Many

is it a flaw or damage Robin ?,if a flaw I can't see it being awarded.

Looks like a flaw but could be damage

Very nice Robin!
    It shows the signs of wear and tear. I was looking at this one as well but since I already have a B.H. Mayer, I opted for this one instead.
    1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, Unknown maker, Prinzen
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph, I am very happy with it, It looks even better in hand than on the photo's. I much prefer the awards that show use over minty ones however I accept that this isn't everyones choice.

Robin

Sorry but ,i do not like this the piece

Sanya, Thanks for the reply.It would be more helpful if you can explain why you don't like it.

Robin

hí Robin
    here is the Original Mayer EK2 spange
    Quote by robin morley View Post
    Sanya, Thanks for the reply.It would be more helpful if you can explain why you don't like it.

Robin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, B H Mayer  

Thanks for posting Sanya, Apart from the obvious wear/ damage/patina on my example I have trouble identifying any obvious differences between the two examples. perhaps others would give their opinion.

,Many Thanks

Robin