Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, Unmarked L/59, Alois Rettenmaier

Article about: As I really hate to use the word rare, this is a not very often seen unmarked zinc L/59 Alois Rettenmaier EK II spange that I was recently able to add to my collection. A lot of the finish h

Default 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, Unmarked L/59, Alois Rettenmaier

As I really hate to use the word rare, this is a not very often seen unmarked zinc L/59 Alois Rettenmaier EK II spange that I was recently able to add to my collection.
    A lot of the finish has been absorbed on this one but still a fair bit remains. It is virtually unworn although the ribbon has seen better days.
    Ralph.

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, Unmarked L/59, Alois Rettenmaier
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, Unmarked L/59, Alois Rettenmaier
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nice Ralph. Has a great look to it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you Michael!
    Have my eye on another as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    A lot of the finish has been absorbed on this one but still a fair bit remains. It is virtually unworn although the ribbon has seen better days.
    Ralph.1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, Unmarked L/59, Alois Rettenmaier
    Its called patina Ralph and makes ( in my mind at least ) the spange!!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Its called patina Ralph and makes ( in my mind at least ) the spange!!

Cheers, Dan
    Thank you Dan!
    Yes, I agree!
    Ralph.

s'cuse the laconic Aussie humour .........

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice one Ralph
    I think "rare" might be appropriate in this case.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nice one Ralph
    I think "rare" might be appropriate in this case.
    Thanks Greg!
    I just don't like using that word, but you are probably right.
    Ralph.

?

How do you know it is an L/59? Is there a picture of this being worn? The reason I asked is I have not seen this maker being referenced before. Thanks, Jim

Quote by CMSgt View Post
    How do you know it is an L/59? Is there a picture of this being worn? The reason I asked is I have not seen this maker being referenced before. Thanks, Jim
    Hello Jim,
    It is referenced in the data base over on GCA.
    GCA Forum | Access denied.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast