Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung

Article about: Hí guys I show you these crosses the maker of: 23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf-und in der Graveur Ziselierinnung left on the side is 23 manufactured by the original cross ,manufact

Default 23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung

Hí guys
    I show you these crosses
    the maker of: 23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf-und in der Graveur Ziselierinnung
    left on the side is 23 manufactured by the original cross ,manufactured by his core.
    In the middle of a unmarked 23, 23 core
    The right side : 23 frame , but Paul Meybuer core
    And he has produced the bag
    The Meybauer core is have two type a late 1 type and a early 2 type
    the early 2 type core the rare type.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung   23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung
    P
    Many

Very nice trio Sanya!

Such a nice maker

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick
    Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Very nice trio Sanya!

Such a nice maker

Nick

nice ones.

?

Nice composition!

Thnaks Massimo
    Quote by Tagete View Post
    Nice composition!

This one is mine. What core does it have?
    23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung23 - Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Heeresbedarf in der Graveur- und Ziselierinnung

nice cross it also,congrat
    the your cross a mm23 23 core

Attached is some pictures of my "23" that is marked on the ring.
    Can you tell by looking at it what type of core it has?
    Also, this makers name sounds more like a group than a single company or manufacture, what can you tell me about this maker?

Thank you!!