Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

9 unmarked EK2s I love flömarkts

Article about: Out of the 23 TR crosses I have, 21 have been picked up at flömarkts including my first. I usually go for all the marked EKs first but when these run out I grab all the unmarked ones as well

Default Re: 9 unmarked EK2s I love flömarkts

Very nice crosses! I have to ask, how do you go about purchasing these since Germany isn't a fan of the swastika and all? When I was in Berlin I would see guys with riker mounts full of imperial stuff for sale, and then I would have to ask them if they had any TR stuff. Then they would pull it all out from under their tables. lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 9 unmarked EK2s I love flömarkts
    P
    Many

?

Quote by leej11 View Post
    Next one should be easy considering how ugly the date is but I couldnt find a match in the database I was using. Not a single one had dates like this.Attachment 264827Attachment 264828
    Lee,
    This is an unknown maker of cross and quite desirable. Search here for 'Odd Date EK2', I've posted a couple of examples here along with some other members.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Very nice crosses! I have to ask, how do you go about purchasing these since Germany isn't a fan of the swastika and all? When I was in Berlin I would see guys with riker mounts full of imperial stuff for sale, and then I would have to ask them if they had any TR stuff. Then they would pull it all out from under their tables. lol
    Thanks ObKrieger To answer your question; The guy I bought these from keeps it all in a binder or a box and what he has in view, the swasticas are covered with stickers. I get to know the people who usually sell military stuff so they can email or call me with what they have or hold something for me until I arrive. The problem is that most people dont know or understand the law. The only thing you cannot do with this stuff is wear or display for political reasons. You can collect, buy and sell for historical, scientific, etc reasons and research etc. I need to save this law on my computer again because I lost it when I wiped it clean. The problem is interpretation. Lets say Im selling this stuff openly and saying it is for these legal reasons. Someone else could claim Im selling them for the wrong reasons. We have lots of dealers here in Germany and people dont even realize it! lol. So to avoid any of this many people still keep it under the table because no one wants to be called a nazi.

?

The first one is a Wachtler & Lange and you're correct about the Anton and Maria Schenkl '27' cross. I'll take a look again later when i've had some sleep but I'm sure the other members will also be along in the meantime to give their thoughts too.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Lee,
    This is an unknown maker of cross and quite desirable. Search here for 'Odd Date EK2', I've posted a couple of examples here along with some other members.
    Adrian, this is music to my ears! Definately a keaper than! I will check it out. I await patiently on your ruling of the others Oh the suspense

?

The first one is a Wachtler & Lange and you're correct about the Anton and Maria Schenkl '27' cross. I'll take a look again later when i've had some sleep but I'm sure the other members will also be along in the meantime to give their thoughts too.
    Thanks Adrian I appreciate that Scoreboard Home Team 1 point

Away Team 1 point 1-1 so far

lee you have some wonderful crosses thanks for sharing

tom

Lovely crosses, Lee! Thanks for showing.

Regards

?

Thanks Tom

Thanks Ingrid Maybe we can meet up in Bastogne sometime

Very nice crosses you have picked up Lee!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast