Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.

Article about: Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I'm lurking around here since a couple of days, trying to educate myself about medals, belt buckles etc. I got the following items with a gun deal. T

Default Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.

Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I'm lurking around here since a couple of days, trying to educate myself about medals, belt buckles etc.
    I got the following items with a gun deal. The guy i got it from was kinda desperate, needed a hunting gun, short on cash, i had an older 12 gauge sitting around, etc. He offered me a small amount of cash and the war relics. I was never a collector, nor did i think about collecting.

Well, i ended up with a belt buckle, that has a wrong stamp but apparently was put on to a real buckle?! I don't know if that's true, like i said im total newbee on this topic.
    Than the iron cross is supposed a be a special non magnetic one? The stamp says 20. I don't know. It looks cool though.
    The newspaper i know is a fake, but like the other stuff looks cool.
    The lil wing medal is supposed to be a head pin, worn by some kind of electrical train conductor.
    The blue medal apparently is a'thank you for your service" medal?

Due to my German heritage I'm really enjoying having these relics of history and i don't know how it happened but i really like searching the internet and local flea and antique markets on the hunt for more items. I guess im addicted now.
    Luckily im in Germany for the next couple of months before im heading back to Michigan with my son and wife.

I would really appreciate if you guys could tell me something about my items. Maybe the guy told the truth?
    My original plan was to sell all of it but now, im not getting rid of em. lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.   Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.  

Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.   Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.  

Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.   Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Absolute newbee would appreciate some advice.
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum.

You need to post each item separately and in the correct place. The buckle should be posted in the Buckle forum, the EK in this one, the service medal in the main Orders and Decorations forum and the cap badge in the Headgear forum.

I'll close this one now because single items per thread make following the replies much easier.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....