Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Best EK and spange reference book?

Article about: by Adrian I believe the EK2 book is out this year? As for the Spange, perhaps the Iron Time (2nd edition) is worth a look. As Adrian has said, this is indeed the book to have.......for both

Default Re: Best EK and spange reference book?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I believe the EK2 book is out this year? As for the Spange, perhaps the Iron Time (2nd edition) is worth a look.
    As Adrian has said, this is indeed the book to have.......for both the EK II and the Spanges !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Best EK and spange reference book?   Best EK and spange reference book?  

Last edited by oradour; 05-19-2011 at 06:14 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Best EK and spange reference book?
    P
    Many

Looks a good book but it is £98 on Amazon !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Looks a good book but it is £98 on Amazon !

Nick
    Yep, definitely not cheap! You could also look for Gordon Williamson's 'The Iron Cross of 1939'.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Well I've just ordered 'The Iron Time' book. One of the reviews claimed there are some fake awards presented as good in the book so as always i'll try to post photos for opinions before parting with the cash.
    The Military Antiques of Stockholm update today has a very pretty unmarked EK1 spange in etui for 975 euros but i'm not game to lay down that sort of cash just yet especially with a '57 RK already on hold elsewhere.

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Well I've just ordered 'The Iron Time' book. One of the reviews claimed there are some fake awards presented as good in the book.
    In the first edition there were several fake awards but this was corrected in the second edition - which one did you buy?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    In the first edition there were several fake awards but this was corrected in the second edition - which one did you buy?
    I have no idea, I bought it through Amazon and there was no mention of editions so i've contacted the seller. I will have to keep my fingers crossed as I think once an Amazon order is placed it's final.

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Looks a good book but it is £98 on Amazon ! Nick
    Gentlemen...... "What price can you put on knowledge" ! cheap at half the price of an EK II spange that could turn out to be dodgy.....
    prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gentlemen...... "What price can you put on knowledge" ! cheap at half the price of an EK II spange that could turn out to be dodgy.....
    prost ! Steve.
    You have a good point Steve

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2