Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.

Article about: Hey, here are some pics, as you can see, the cross is in superb condition, the case not so much, im just wondering what the value is of these items as a pair. the cross has the marking "

Default Re: Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.

Thanks for the comments and appraisals all.
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-19-2011 at 09:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Cased Eisernes Kreuz 1st klasse L/11 appraisal.

Guys,
    A little more restraint please. I have no idea what sparked this disagreement off or why it spiralled out of control in the way it did. Therefore I'm closing the thread as I consider everything that needs to be said in relation to the EK and case which opened it has been. If anyone else has anything else they feel should be added please PM me and I will re-open it if necessary.
    I won't tolerate any mudslinging, insults or comments which could be perceived as insulting to be aired here on the open forum. This is a place to discuss militaria in a polite and gentlemanly manner so please think before you type.

This forum is, quite rightly, considered highly amongst it's members as a friendly and relaxed place to spend time without the egos and idiots found in other places. I have a really easy job moderating due to the good nature of the discussions and participants. Please agree to disagree in a decent manner.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2