Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cased Iron Cross

Article about: Chaps I have just bought a Luger from a guy and he also has this cased Iron Cross he wanted to sell me. I dont collect these and know jack about them. for the moment this is the only pic I h

Default Cased Iron Cross

Chaps

I have just bought a Luger from a guy and he also has this cased Iron Cross he wanted to sell me. I dont collect these and know jack about them. for the moment this is the only pic I have but he is sending me more, he wants £250 for it. Is it any good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cased Iron Cross  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cased Iron Cross
    P
    Many

Lets wait until we see the reverse Ben

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

More pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cased Iron Cross   Cased Iron Cross  

Cased Iron Cross   Cased Iron Cross  

Cased Iron Cross  
    Ben

The pin is marked with a "26"
    Ben

Yes a nice original BH Mayer

£250 is a bit steep in my opinion

Interesting engraving 'Ende 1941' either his name or the day he died !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick, I have no idea about these mate, just buckles and lugers
    Ben

nice but to much money.

How is this one too much? I see then regularly on sites and dealers tables for 295/325 and they seem to sell them. Its a nicely marked one too. I think it's a fair price JMO

?

Thumbs down

Well that may (?) be a good price to some in England, but it is about double here in the US from what I have seen.
    Besides which, both the medal and case are not in the best of condition.
    Sarge

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    How is this one too much? I see then regularly on sites and dealers tables for 295/325 and they seem to sell them. Its a nicely marked one too. I think it's a fair price JMO
    £250 quid! Thats well over 300 Euros John! I have never paid that for a regular cased EK1 as this one is

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast