Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

cased Ritterkreuz 57 version opinions.

Article about: Hello all, seen this about and it looks like something i couldnt say no to, do you think its the real deal? I dont have a good feeling about the case.

Default cased Ritterkreuz 57 version opinions.

Hello all,
    seen this about and it looks like something i couldnt say no to,
    do you think its the real deal? I dont have a good feeling about the case.
    cased Ritterkreuz 57 version opinions.cased Ritterkreuz 57 version opinions.
    cased Ritterkreuz 57 version opinions.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement cased Ritterkreuz 57 version opinions.
    P
    Many

Default Re: cased Ritterkreuz 57 version opinions.

Hi Daniel...sorry to say, I am pretty sure the whole thing, cross, box and ribbon is a "Morigi" fake...a well known reproduction of a second pattern cored 57er RK....made here in the U.K.
    Lets have some views from others.....is the core magnetic ?
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Hmm. I didn't think the beading was good and I couldn't remember where I've seen it before but Steve might very well be right about it being from Morigi.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hello and thanks for the help,
    i havent purchased it only seen it for sale, it was described as being magnetic and 2nd type variation i think?

steve,nick morigi sells replica's not fakes,he's one of the most honest dealers I've known and thats since the kent arm sales in the late 60s and70s.

?

What we need to remember is that Morigi does sell replicas but that doesn't stop anyone buying one of his replicas, ageing it and then selling it as original. The cross may have originated from him but not for sale directly by him at this time.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Harry....sorry, but it does not matter how you dress it up...Fake, replica, reproduction etc, its all the same...not real/genuine ! He sells nothing that's the real deal...I do not collect fakes, replicas or reproductions, so I have never dealt with him.....and do not intend to in the future, but if that's your bag, then so be it, that's the spice of life, we are all different in what we strive for.
    If this is a Morigi fake, that's what it is known as in the 57er collecting community....If you mean by "honest" in that he sells them as replicas....then good on him, but as Adrian states its where they end up and how they are marketed later on after his initial sale.....
    Prost ! Steve.