Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Clasp to '39 EKII.

Article about: Thats correct Nick, Hence my hesitation. This one had just the right amount of wear I was looking for. Kicking myself.

Default Clasp to '39 EKII.

I'm looking at this clasp. Anyone have any concerns? I don't know a lot about these but I like the crisp detail in it. Thanks for the help!

Clasp to '39 EKII.

Clasp to '39 EKII.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Clasp to '39 EKII.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Clasp to '39 EKII.

Bump

Any thoughts?

It sold so forget it.

AIF
    ?

Sorry to hear that mate... I have no idea about these things but I would have thought someone would have commented? ...I'm sure another will come along

It looks like an original by Deumer.
    In saying that, I am not real knowledgeable in these and I didn't want you to buy it on my say so and get burned. I also thought someone else would chime in.
    Sorry,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I see the two experts on WAF gave it the thumbs up on the 24th! That should have been enough for you to buy it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I know, Nick. Call me overly cautious. It cost me this time. Whatever. More will come along

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I know, Nick. Call me overly cautious. It cost me this time. Whatever. More will come along
    Mate if you find a Spange and Jon or Jim give it the ok you will be safe! They know their stuff

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I wasn't familiar with them. I don't frequent WAF enough to know reputations. Win some, lose some.

Good luck in your quest mate! They are a super award and a must for any EK collection!

I find them very difficult to identify from fake or genuine, they are a bit of a minefield !

I rely heavily on the experts before I buy!

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Clasp to '39 EKII.  Clasp to '39 EKII. 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast