Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mm134 Otto Klein

Article about: Hello All, I watched this cross with interest on the fleabay site and was surprised when it reached £1550. Someone is about to learn a valuable lesson when it is posted on a forum for authen

Default Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mm134 Otto Klein

Hello All,
    I watched this cross with interest on the fleabay site and was surprised when it reached £1550.

Someone is about to learn a valuable lesson when it is posted on a forum for authentication.

Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mm134 Otto KleinDeutsches Kreuz in Gold mm134 Otto KleinDeutsches Kreuz in Gold mm134 Otto KleinDeutsches Kreuz in Gold mm134 Otto Klein

Already discussed here I see:
    DKiG "134" Klein on eBay - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Best marker for me is to have a look at the first laurel leaf on the left from the top....Notice 'The blob"
    This is never found on originals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Kreuz in Gold mm134 Otto Klein
    P
    Many

The overall condition is to new looking for me to say original. The black area does not have one scratch, looks just made in China Wrong amount of rivets also, just a small detail.

John

This is a very good copy John,
    The design was used by both Klein and Zimmermann.
    The rivets are correct and nicely formed and it is probably one of the best copies around...
    The leaf I mentioned is the best indicator. Apart from the 'blob' if you look at the leaf, the tip it is slightly rounded compared to the more pointed original.
    The absence of the flaw at 11 o'clock in the black starburst is also one to start ringing the bell.

All the best
    Doug

Too close to call for me (photos not sharp enough and too much shadow)! PY.