Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Different form and Size of EKII

Article about: I have to admit to being insanely jealous. Where did you find it??? I've only seen one other before last Friday and now two within a week! Seriously though, congratulations on a nice find an

?

Default Re: Different form and Size of EKII

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    Whenever I see an Ubergrosse for sale it's always listed around $500. More scarce than an EK1 obviously, but I wish I knew an exact estimate of pieces produced?
    Correct, and more scarce then an Ubergrosse is the "Schinkel B type form".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Different form and Size of EKII
    P
    Many

?

In todays market, $500 isn't too bad - still expensive though. They're usually around 500€ over here and I saw two today on a dealer site priced at 610€!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I have seen 680Euro in a dealer site today!
    It crazy!

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    I have seen 680Euro in a dealer site today!
    It crazy!
    Unbelievable! Which site was that? I've just spent 280€ on a 'Little Brother' Ubergrosse and I thought that was a bargain!

?

Sometimes it 's not so easy to discute about prices ..
    the little brother cousts about half than the Ubergrosse, but the little is really more hard to find.. at the end both are just 2nd classes !!! bah....
    I have not an Ubergrosse and I have not intention to add about 400-500 Euro for 2 mm of flat frame.... this is the price for a minty EKI !!!
    The Ubergrosse is overpriced IMO. The right price could be around of 200-300 Euro, no more.

?

Quote by fabri View Post
    Sometimes it 's not so easy to discute about prices ..
    the little brother cousts about half than the Ubergrosse, but the little is really more hard to find.. at the end both are just 2nd classes !!! bah....
    I have not an Ubergrosse and I have not intention to add about 400-500 Euro for 2 mm of flat frame.... this is the price for a minty EKI !!!
    The Ubergrosse is overpriced IMO. The right price could be around of 200-300 Euro, no more.
    I completely agree with you Fabri. Unfortunately in todays market the prices on the Ubergrosse always seem to be about the 500€ mark and sometimes more.
    I've always regarded the 'Little Brother' versions to be around the same money as the full sized versions as they are quite rare so I didn't mind paying what I did to get hold of one for my collection. It's only just a little more than a Schinkel or Round 3 and harder to find.

?

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Unbelievable! Which site was that? I've just spent 280€ on a 'Little Brother' Ubergrosse and I thought that was a bargain!
    Here it is!
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 1939 - Variante in Ritterkreuzgrsse - Philipp Militaria

Was your Littlebrother from portraithunter on WAF?
    I had it on hold for a day to think about the price, but I will rather wait for a real nice Übergrosse. But not for 600 euro!

I'm also seeking that L/12

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    Here it is!
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse 1939 - Variante in Ritterkreuzgrsse - Philipp Militaria

Was your Littlebrother from portraithunter on WAF?
    I had it on hold for a day to think about the price, but I will rather wait for a real nice Übergrosse. But not for 600 euro!

I'm also seeking that L/12
    Thanks for the link Sonny, I missed that one when I had a look through their site the other day.
    Yes, it was the cross sold by portraithunter.
    I'm gradually working through all the variants to the EK2 and I had to get a 'Little Brother' to go with my full size Ubergrosse. Just need to find a Schinkel 'B' and all the missing 'L' numbers........

?

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Thanks for the link Sonny, I missed that one when I had a look through their site the other day.
    Yes, it was the cross sold by portraithunter.
    I'm gradually working through all the variants to the EK2 and I had to get a 'Little Brother' to go with my full size Ubergrosse. Just need to find a Schinkel 'B' and all the missing 'L' numbers........
    What LDO do you have?
    I only have L/11 and L/13 with packet.
    The rest are very hard to find!

?

Quote by Snni View Post
    What LDO do you have?
    I only have L/11 and L/13 with packet.
    The rest are very hard to find!
    Yes they are!
    I have:
    L/11 - Deumer
    L/13 - Meybauer
    L/15 - Schickle
    L/58 - Souval

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast