Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Different unm 127 ?

Article about: A question to this unnumbered EK II, this is normally a unm 127 now I have seen many photos that they possess a different frame on the forum ? Are there maybe multiple models frame for a 127

Default Different unm 127 ?

A question to this unnumbered EK II, this is normally a unm 127 now I have seen many photos that they possess a different frame on the forum ? Are there maybe multiple models frame for a 127
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Different unm 127 ?   Different unm 127 ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Different unm 127 ?
    P
    Many

?

As we don't actually know if maker '127' made EKs or, if they did, what an actual '127' EK looks like it is hard to answer your question.

There are crosses that are thought to be from this maker (Moritz Hausch) and they look like this:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Different unm 127 ?   Different unm 127 ?  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The your cross the very similar early Godet
    and not 127 - A.G. Moritz Hausch
    This is a cross one unknown manufacturer
    because it is not completely the same as the early Godet
    here are some pictures
    Quote by Adrian View Post
    As we don't actually know if maker '127' made EKs or, if they did, what an actual '127' EK looks like it is hard to answer your question.

There are crosses that are thought to be from this maker (Moritz Hausch) and they look like this:

Different unm 127 ?  

?

Thank you Sanya.

Just to confirm, are you saying that the cross previously thought to be from '127' is now thought to be from Godet?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Not Godet
    this cross, the manufacturer has unknown
    At least that's how I know
    Quote by Adrian View Post
    Thank you Sanya.

Just to confirm, are you saying that the cross previously thought to be from '127' is now thought to be from Godet?

The swastikas on Sanya's examples are very different in size

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It looks like my question is a bit difficulter as I thought, the photos from Adrian are indeed the kind what I mean by the best known suspected 127, so this is a total unknown - not a Moritz Hauch - not a Godet