Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help

Article about: hi guys, I have a Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten The manufacturer is small company, the piece is the back stamped with 935 for silver, and the manufacturer Company Klein. I think i

?

That 1st type diamond is even rarer than 2nd type.
    Only Galland and Molders( the one which lebus12 posted) got it. Gollob probably but Marseille and Graf never got that first type.
    That Molders's diamond is genuine and was displayed in Germany Luft. museum before for a long time ( see photos) before the family decided to auction the medals/ paperworks year ago via HH.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help   Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help
    P
    Many

Chen has been around WAF for about 4 years with nearly 2000 posts.

He has started some interesting threads

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

This is another 2nd type diamond fake which is called " Cassino " fake. Compare to this Macau's Lisboa cassino. Genuine diamond never has such pointed leaves.
    "Cassino" fake is a quite early type fake diamond even featured in Military Advisor magazine in 90' trying to fool collectors to believe it is from Marseille.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help   Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help   Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

I think it also not that this Eichenlaub leaves should be necessarily wrong.

The tale:

I have the Eichenlaub of a man who is 92 years old.

He told me that such pieces were made to the end of the war. He worked at the manufacturer of the Eichenlaubs. There was also the man still in possession of the tools.

Further, the man says that there's also apprentices of the so-called Stiftstück drew to the end of the war. Stiftstücke is an Eichenlaub leaf cluster in which a trainee has made. These pieces should have therefore a different weight, because the apprentices still had not the skill.

Therefore, said the old man, the pieces are also different.

Some oak beams should have you can also make a second piece.

What's so wrong?

I don't believe that the 92-year-old man it invents freely, also he still in the property further pieces is.

I hope you can read my English

interesting, but only a story without proof.

?

This type of fake is called " Dots at leaves" fake.

A Niemann expertise is absolutely worthless. The Failed manufacturers stamp also obviously .Whenever I see Niemann expertise I have to smile

glenn 66, yes I know that it is impossible to prove. I hope me to still fall into the hands of documents

Hello Dagger63,

I really see nothing wrong with your beautiful oakleaves, but I'm not an "expert" I work in Archaelogy, and there are so many "experts" in this field... but they often make mistakes! So, I do not trust 100% "experts" of any kind!

All my best!
    Last edited by Viriathus; 12-14-2014 at 10:59 PM.

?

There are distinctive cut-marks in genuine B pieces.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast