Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help

Article about: hi guys, I have a Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten The manufacturer is small company, the piece is the back stamped with 935 for silver, and the manufacturer Company Klein. I think i

chen,
    you show here a hartman piece with cut marks, but my piece is Otto Klein / Hanau.
    where have the B Small pieces of Otto Klein / Hanau the cut marks?

Other manufacturers, other manufacturing methods. I'm assuming that the presented piece of me is rather unknown. Finally, we need the relevant documents or photos for exact specifications.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help
    P
    Many

?

daggers63,
    If you interested in genuine diamond(1st type or 2nd type: A or B piece), there are several good reference books with good reference pictures, eg, Maerze's KC of the IC book or Forman's Gravery award.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

Thanks for the information,

However, as far as I could read every Eichenlaub was individually finished. Deviations of the pieces to each other one manufacturer are absolutely possible.
    Here again show the photos in my opinion, its a fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help   Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

?

daggers63,
    You are absolutely right, each diamond was individually finished. However, they are all by Klein only. They all establish some unique features, one of them is Genuine period Klein diamond HAS the cut mark!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help  

?

daggers63,
    If you still believe your piece is a genuine one, you can send your piece's photos to say, Weitze in Germany or Wolfe or Jason or Meitze in US and ask for their opinion.

The type which started this thread has been around for a long time and is said to be, at least, a copy from Klein itself.Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need Help. Maybe it has some original parts or, maybe, it could be from apprentices. Most likely, it is made postwar, but it is very nice. Klietmann thought these were real.

Yes, as I said, the old man assured me that it is a custom built piece of an apprentice. I just can not prove the story. The old man is even in possession of the original tool.

Chen,
    I try not to think I'm trying to find a proof. If I can trust Weitze we can once undecided

Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten, Need HelpNo one is saying that the pieces from the old man were actual "award" pieces. They are, according to the "story", pieces made by apprentices just learning their craft. No, they do not have the "cuts" which Chen correctly says were on award pieces, nor would I expect them to.

I went ahead and privately acquired a set of these, but not until I had done as much research as I possibly could. On receipt, I was literally stunned by the quality of these pieces, especially the way in which light illuminated the stones. Here is a shot of my set attached to a Juncker L/12.

yes, the refraction of the stones is extremely beautiful. This is something I've never seen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast