Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer

Article about: Another Pick Up Was This Cased Iron Cross First Class by Klein & Quenzer. The frames and back plate are dark with patina giving it a beautiful look. Complete with all hardware and maker

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer

Another Pick Up Was This Cased Iron Cross First Class by Klein & Quenzer. The frames and back plate are dark with patina giving it a beautiful look. Complete with all hardware and maker stamped 65 on the front of the pin. Hope You Enjoy! Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer  

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer  

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse - Klein & Quenzer
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice frosting and patina!!! Perfect!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This one is even better than those made by Zimmermann. Excellent cased iron cross from one of the overall best makers of these pieces. Wonderful set and another great purchase Kirk, congratulations.

Best regards,
    Franko

Congratulations Kirk!
    When I received my father's K&Q EK II, I knew that these were one of my favorite makers and they really did quality work when they produced these crosses.
    That was my first EK of any type and I knew there would be more.
    Although I can't tell them apart, apparently there is 5 or so different cores used in these.
    These EK I's can be found without a maker's mark as well.
    You have chosen wisely.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Congratulations Kirk!
    When I received my father's K&Q EK II, I knew that these were one of my favorite makers and they really did quality work when they produced these crosses.
    That was my first EK of any type and I knew there would be more.
    Although I can't tell them apart, apparently there is 5 or so different cores used in these.
    These EK I's can be found without a maker's mark as well.
    You have chosen wisely.
    Ralph.

Thanks for the validation and data Ralph. It is a beauty and I am super happy with it. Cheers! Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Rossi,

I must commend you on a fine pick up. It certainly is a beautiful cross.

Cheers,
    Joel

?

My favourite EK maker. They really are nicely made and this is a great example. I love the age tone to it and the core. Another great addition to your collection.