Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?

Article about: Hello! My father recently got this EKI at a local auction and I was hoping I could get a 2nd opinion on whether it's original or not. Thanks

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?

Hello!
    My father recently got this EKI at a local auction and I was hoping I could get a 2nd opinion on whether it's original or not. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?
    P
    Many

It could be an original Otto Schickle, some of our EK collectors will know. I am not sure if they produced them with this textured face.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?   Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse L15, original?  

not liking it.

It's not a Schickle they were L/15. This is just L15, no (/). I have my doubts. Stewy

?

THE black finish doesnt look correct also the number 3 is suspicious as stated in a previous reply l15 should have a slash mark /

IMO not good this the piece