Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse - which maker

Article about: Hi everybody. The second of my purchases today is this Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse. The pin is very rusty and if it ever had a maker's mark, it has now disappeared. I have been on Stefan's websi

Thank you for that. It's very informative. As always, it's an education viewing this site and I will now be in a much better position next time I see one of these. Now all I need to do is improve my knowledge of the other 300 types of EK out there..

Just been on the EK1 DNA site again and found this type 1 cross with the flat hinge catch. As you say, not an easy topic.

Rudolf Souval, Wien - EK1-DNA
    Last edited by thecyclist64; 04-22-2019 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Additional information

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse - which maker
    P
    Many

IMOon Stefan site this the he so called 1 pin variant ,but IMO this is the 1 pin variant
    Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    Thank you for that. It's very informative. As always, it's an education viewing this site and I will now be in a much better position next time I see one of these. Now all I need to do is improve my knowledge of the other 300 types of EK out there..

Just been on the EK1 DNA site again and found this type 1 cross with the flat hinge catch. As you say, not an easy topic.

Rudolf Souval, Wien - EK1-DNA
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse - which maker   Eisernes Kreuz 1 Klasse - which maker  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2