Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good

Article about: Old guy I know gave me this and a couple of other things to check over. I think he wants to sell them. Haven`t a clue what they`re worth or even if they`re genuine although I have no reason

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good

Old guy I know gave me this and a couple of other things to check over. I think he wants to sell them. Haven`t a clue what they`re worth or even if they`re genuine although I have no reason to doubt him. Not really clued up enough to know whats what.

Any help gentlemen?

Last edited by bigkeeko; 06-11-2013 at 10:36 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good
    P
    Many

Default Re: Digging for info hopefully good

Can you show some full frontal, clear shots of the front and back please

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

As Nick says, straight on, clear shots of the front and back are what we need and can you also post them direct to the forum and not use a photo hosting site.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    As Nick says, straight on, clear shots of the front and back are what we need and can you also post them direct to the forum and not use a photo hosting site.

Ok, will get to it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good  

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good  

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good  

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good

Hows that? I have more if needed. I`d hate to give him bad news but thats life. He`s clung onto this stuff for years. There`s an SS skull whcih i`m pretty sure is a fake. His 25 year service medal is genuine though.

Another couple of the rear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good   Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse mit Etui. Digging for info hopefully good  

Klein & Quenzer Regular variant?

Man, I`ve looked at EK1s till my eyes hurt. Juncker pin with upper swelling and LLLL centre. Correct roundwire catch and pin block. Just looking for confirmation now and a value. If it`s a fake then my spotting skills aren`t too good

Thing is, would it have come in this box?

Yes, a good K&Q cross and the case is good too.

Regards - Danny

Cheers Danny. As its not mine, any idea of a selling value?

Well done Bigkeeko! Great research

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast