Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!

Article about: Picked this up the other day on a gamble, The cross was velcrowed to a board and put in a frame. Looked unusual to me and figured what the hell ill buy it. Marked L/12. Based on my minimal k

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!

Picked this up the other day on a gamble, The cross was velcrowed to a board and put in a frame. Looked unusual to me and figured what the hell ill buy it.

Marked L/12. Based on my minimal knowledge on EKS and from others options looks a early Juncker? Also, someone told me this is a W&L with a W&L by used MM type? Makers Mark?. Anyone able to elaborate?

Whats the value of something like this going for? Couldn't find much for comparables. I saw a Cased one for 800 euros with the case that sold but that was it. Thanks very Much!!!

Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-30-2018 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1. Klasse Pinback Need confirmation and help!
    P
    Many

Not an expert so wait for other opinions but the construction appears rather crude so I am not a fan as to originality.
    John

The hardware and maker's mark appear to match an original C.E. Juncker EK I.
    I am not studied enough to tell you whether the frame and core are correct as well though.
    We are more than happy to help you to determine authenticity but we are not a free evaluation service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)