Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 1 Screwback L/53 added to my family :-)

Article about: Just picked it up from a buddy of mine. A buddy of his had it for 30 years and he got it from the original owner. Was just worn for special occasions. It is vaulted, though not factory. Beli

Default Eisernes Kreuz 1 Screwback L/53 added to my family :-)

Just picked it up from a buddy of mine. A buddy of his had it for 30 years and he got it from the original owner. Was just worn for special occasions. It is vaulted, though not factory. Believe it was done by the jeweler. The 4 corners do not stick up.

Eisernes Kreuz 1 Screwback L/53 added to my family :-)Eisernes Kreuz 1 Screwback L/53 added to my family :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 1 Screwback L/53 added to my family :-)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm not well versed in these awards but looks like a nice harder to find Hymmen & Co. Do you know who the original owner was? That would be an added bonus.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I have been looking for one for a friend and they are very hard to find, almost as hard as Orth. Nice cased set. Jim

Nice screwback. I have a pinback Hymenn, it's my only 1939 EK1 but it's a doozy!

Very nice I only have 2 not cased. Happy you picked it up 👍

Great addition! A beautiful Cross indeed!

The l/53 stamp looks different to my Hymenn, were there different stamps from this maker?

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz 1 Screwback L/53 added to my family :-) 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

...and Jamies example
    Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz 1 Screwback L/53 added to my family :-) 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    The l/53 stamp looks different to my Hymenn, were there different stamps from this maker?

Nick
    Thanks for posting Nick.
    With the size of your photo, it is difficult to see the maker's mark though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)