Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)

Article about: Hi to you all again... What i am surging for are the details that goes along with both the cross and the box. I have did some homework already but maybe you can let me know if i am correct a

?

Default Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)

Hi to you all again...
    What i am surging for are the details that goes along with both the cross and the box.
    I have did some homework already but maybe you can let me know if i am correct and if you can tell me more...

- I think both the cross and the box are original. Am i correct?
    - If i am not mistaking then the iron cross is from the maker C.F.Zimmermann, Pforzheim, is this correct?
    - Is this a mid-/late war version?
    - If i surge on the case number "621 KB" then I find it is the number for an EK 1 box is this correct?
    - If so then the cross type and the box type belong to each other right?
    - Can anyone tell me what the number "2020" in the box itself stands for?
    - Is there any else that you can tell me about the cross or the box?

Thanks again!!!
    RobEisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)   Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)  

Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)   Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)  

Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)   Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes kreuz 1 st class incl box (iron cross 1st class incl box)
    P
    Many

You are correct, the cross is by Zimmermann and the case is original.
    Can't help you with the numbers as I do not take my cases apart.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ralph,
    Thanks for Your feedback.
    Also i Will never take the case apart, i did purchased it This way. :-)

Does anyone else have soms feedback for me?
    Thanks!!

its a nice set.

?

The numbers in the case are correct. Jim

Very nice set...