Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24

Article about: Thanks Ralph, can you add your images of the extra marks to this thread please?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24

Well, I hope I have been successful in finally aquiring an decent example of this cross.
    It measures 44.8 mm across.
    Ralph.
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24
    There appears to be a different approach to the hand finishing on the edges of this cross compared to the others in my collection. There are a certain amount of bevel at the outside, inner corners of the frame.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24

Hi Ralph,

It's a good looking cross, is it marked? Are there any of those extra marks on the suspension ring?

The hand finishing is a bit rough and ready, obviously not done by a skilled hand!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

A good cross IMO by the maker Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plaket-ten-hersteller

Lovely wideframe '24', Ralph!

Regards,
    Nick

Nice cross Ralph, congrats on the new purchase.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi Ralph,

It's a good looking cross, is it marked? Are there any of those extra marks on the suspension ring?

The hand finishing is a bit rough and ready, obviously not done by a skilled hand!
    Thank you Adrian!
    Yes, it is marked, and yes, it has an extra mark on the jump ring. These are pretty well the best photos I am able to get.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, 24  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by MilitariaCollector View Post
    A good cross IMO by the maker Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Hanauer Plaket-ten-hersteller
    Thank you!
    Yes, you are correct.
    Ralph.

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Lovely wideframe '24', Ralph!

Regards,
    Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    I am happy to have been able to add it to my collection.
    Ralph.

- - Updated - -

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    Nice cross Ralph, congrats on the new purchase.
    Thank you Daniel!
    Ralph.

Nice one Ralph ! - Another for me to keep an eye out for.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Nice one Ralph ! - Another for me to keep an eye out for.........!
    Thanks Steve!
    It's really tough to try to keep up with Nick and Adrian!
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast