Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse

Article about: good day, just wanted to check if this cross is auithentic or not? thanks in advance.

I am "scratching my head" as Larry would say, that this IC2 is fake. I would have bought this were I at a show & wanted something fun to buy that was inexpensive.

I have just one IC2...maybe mine is fake ? Will have to post it for opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse
    P
    Many

Hey Guys,

Im sorry for getting in the middle of a discussion like that with a so low level question, but ...

I've not found a meaning for the "Floch Fake" term, what does it mean ? Is it any king of give away ?

Thanks in advance !

Quote by FPerseghetti View Post
    Hey Guys,

Im sorry for getting in the middle of a discussion like that with a so low level question, but ...

I've not found a meaning for the "Floch Fake" term, what does it mean ? Is it any king of give away ?

Thanks in advance !
    My navy Narvik shield was deemed a "Floch fake". I think it is the manufacturer who produced repro badges/awards. Not sure what time frame they were made

Johannes Floch = maker of fake badges - Bertie Bassetts (all sorts) KVK's EK's 1&2 Spanges and much more - bloody good they are too, but fake non the less

this is a very good "study article

Floch Article: EK - KVK - Clasp - Page 8 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse  

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Johannes Floch = maker of fake badges - Bertie Bassetts (all sorts) KVK's EK's 1&2 Spanges and much more - bloody good they are too, but fake non the less

this is a very good "study article

Floch Article: EK - KVK - Clasp - Page 8 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Thanksssss !!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2