Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Injured

Article about: I'm sad , being in the forum whermarcht someone advised clean -awards Iron Cross with alcohol and naively , I did, I am a rookie and was overshadowed my cross , my question is retained some

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Injured

I'm sad , being in the forum whermarcht someone advised clean -awards Iron Cross with alcohol and naively , I did, I am a rookie and was overshadowed my cross , my question is retained some value ? I feel bad , I destroyed a story , but why advise that? bad, attached photos of the injured Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - InjuredEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Injured

thank you, Paid 225 USD for
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-03-2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse - Injured
    P
    Many

Sorry, Dan...but even in Mint and untouched condition, this would not be anywhere near being worth $225. Right now, in the present state of condition, I wouldn't think it's much more than a curio-maybe 40 bucks? The ribbon, if nothing else, might be worth a couple of dollars by itself...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Sorry, Dan...but even in Mint and untouched condition, this would not be anywhere near being worth $225. Right now, in the present state of condition, I wouldn't think it's much more than a curio-maybe 40 bucks? The ribbon, if nothing else, might be worth a couple of dollars by itself...
    surely he said cleaned with alcohol was a joke and fell naively the wiped was about to do with my 3 crosses class too, lol , something stopped me , so you learn , I guess , and cherish when death this close , I'll sell all my collection, I'm not really agree that lose their value , the cross remains original, do not know , but obviously worth much less , maybe 50 dollars, some interested? with envelope and ribbon , lol
    Marked 76 by Ernst Muller, Phorzheim

That's a shame Dan, sorry to hear that.

And I agree with Wagriff that this set was overpriced from the beginning.

/Jonas