Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Maker??

Article about: Hi chaps, could you EK experts please tell me the maker of this one, it is un-marked and I hate to admit it but no matter how hard I try, my eye just does not see the small differences betwe

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Maker??

Hi chaps, could you EK experts please tell me the maker of this one, it is un-marked and I hate to admit it but no matter how hard I try, my eye just does not see the small differences between makers! Thanks in advance, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Maker??   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Maker??  

Last edited by rbminis; 10-26-2014 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Maker??
    P
    Many

Looks like a Deumer from here! Lets see what the boys say

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nick, thanks for that, I am sure you will be proved correct, you do know you're EK's!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Nick, thanks for that, I am sure you will be proved correct, you do know you're EK's!! Leon.
    I dont Leon but the other Nick( Hessens) does !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

a cracker.

Thanks Harry, this is another piece from the "break up" group. I just did a google on the guys name as I have his pass port and he "popped up" in the 24th Panzer Brigade as a squadron commander, wounded at Stalingrad! Leon.

Standard St&L IMO.

Regards

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Standard St&L IMO.

Regards
    Thanks Nick!! Now I am confused LOL, as "the other" Nick conceded to your expertise earlier I will go with the S&L variant , thanks to you both for your input, cheers, Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Thanks Nick!! Now I am confused LOL, as "the other" Nick conceded to your expertise earlier I will go with the S&L variant , thanks to you both for your input, cheers, Leon.
    I still think it's a Deumer though Leon

Nick

Aaaarrghhh, LOL, either or it is then! Cheers mate, Leon.