Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Maker 94?

Article about: Name: DSCN1205.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 135.7 KB  ID: 984188 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> Thanks

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Maker 94?

I think this Eisernes Kreuz 2 is Maker 94, but I do not see one listed, any idea??
    Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Maker 94?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Maker 94?Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Maker 94?

Thanks
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-26-2016 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Edited title to toclean it up.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Maker 94?
    P
    Many

Are you sure it's not a 91? Stewy

It's hard to make that number out. Actually, it looks like an arrow head to me, but this is with my visor mags that i use for model building, so they are powerful, but not enough to make it out. There doesn't look like a base on the bottom "1", but I know some "1" were baseless. Also, left slant is longer than normal, but could be a beefy "1"???

I think it's a "91" but did Josef Rossler, Gablonz make EK's? I'm not well versed in them to know without digging about & researching. I've got an Ost medal #13 Gustav Brehmer posted on here & the "1" certainly resembles the second digit on your EK. Do a bit of searching you may be surprised. Stewy

It's a '93' guys.

Regards

Thanks for sorting that out Nick. Regards, Stewy

Nick, you just stuck a stick in the spokes!!! I had asked a couple of sites I have purchased from and one could not make out, The Collectors Guild, and the other, Militaria Berlin, said 91........ The Horror....................

Although I agreed with Nick. I'm going to revert to my original call a "91". The more I looked the less it looked like "93". Stewy

Hersteller '91', nor '94' made either of the EK classes. The cross in the OP is a wideframe EK and the mm at least starts with a nine, therefore the only possible match is '93 - Richard Simm & Söhne'.

That also corresponds to the full mm I see on the ribbon ring....

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Maker 94?

Regards,
    Nick

Seeing the drawing of the 3, now I can understand why I see an arrow head. Thanks Nick & Stewy

This little hobby is fun when things fall into place, I ended up getting all four Deumer EK's, 3's & L/11's, but maddening when it comes to trying to make out MM's.