Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked L/11, with LDO Case.

Article about: Here is my newest and most expensive cross yet, purchased from fellow member Mark. The condition and case makes this the prize cross of my collection Marked L/11 on the case and ring for Wil

?

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked L/11, with LDO Case.

Here is my newest and most expensive cross yet, purchased from fellow member Mark. The condition and case makes this the prize cross of my collection

Marked L/11 on the case and ring for Wilhelm Deumer, Ludenscheid.

Enjoy all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.  
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-18-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Marked  L/11, with LDO Case.
    P
    Many

Very nice Adam!
    And could be called "minty" without any question!
    Congrats!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

a beautiful EK set

A stunning set Adam

Congratulations !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Question

OK, What happened to the markings in the middle of the cross - On both sides???
    Or is this not of the 1870 - 1939 period?
    Sarge

Quote by Sarge View Post
    OK, What happened to the markings in the middle of the cross - On both sides???
    Or is this not of the 1870 - 1939 period?
    Sarge
    If you click on the photos and enlarge them, you will see the swastika and the dates of 1813 and 1939.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Congrats. A nice display for sure.

?

Glad it has prize place in your collection Adam , i was sad too let it go but needed funds for another couple of purchase's which hopefully i will post up in the SS section very shortly

?

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    Glad it has prize place in your collection Adam , i was sad too let it go but needed funds for another couple of purchase's which hopefully i will post up in the SS section very shortly
    Thanks again Mark, I can't wait to see what you got

very nice set

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast