Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Need some help.

Article about: Hi all, I was hoping some of you would cast an eye over this EK2 for me and let me know what you think of it. Thanks guys! Josh

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Need some help.

Hi all,

I was hoping some of you would cast an eye over this EK2 for me and let me know what you think of it. It looks okay to me but I am a novice when it comes to awards. The asking price is a little steep for the condition IMO but wanted to get opinions anyway.

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Need some help.Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Need some help.

Thanks guys!
    Josh
    Last edited by rbminis; 10-26-2014 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Need some help.
    P
    Many

A good standard St&L, but I would save my money and go for one in better condition.

Regards

good

?

Thumbs down

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    A good standard St&L, but I would save my money and go for one in better condition. Regards
    I agree, unless it is "dirt cheap!" There are way to many in exc condition out there.
    Sarge

Thanks for all the replies guys! Really appreciate it!

Josh

Hey Josh,

The rusting will flake more of the paint from the core as time goes on. There are plenty for sale in the classifieds here on the forum for not a whole lot of money.

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "