Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mount

Article about: by Woolgar Sanya has just posted a nice Brehmer on WAF Ralph Take a look Nick Thanks Nick! I have a marked Brehmer and I will be comparing them soon. Ralph.

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Sanya has just posted a nice Brehmer on WAF Ralph

Take a look

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    I have a marked Brehmer and I will be comparing them soon.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mount   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mount  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mount  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mount
    P
    Many

nice one RB.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice one RB.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph

Nice EK2! It was my understanding the hakenkreuz on Brehmer's were on pedestals. Perhaps not on all of them? Here are my 2 frosty G. Brehmers for comparison, but both have a pedestal for the swaz.

Mark

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mountEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mountEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mountEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mountEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mountEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mountEisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Parade mount
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Hi Ralph

Nice EK2! It was my understanding the hakenkreuz on Brehmer's were on pedestals. Perhaps not on all of them? Here are my 2 frosty G. Brehmers for comparison, but both have a pedestal for the swaz.

Mark
    Thanks Mark!
    Nice Brehmers as well, are they both marked?
    Ralph.

superb addition for 2014!!

Quote by lengies View Post
    superb addition for 2014!!
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Thanks Mark!
    Nice Brehmers as well, are they both marked?
    Ralph.
    Ralph, yes they are both marked. I apparently didn't update my pics of the first EK2 I acquired, so no pic of it, sorry about that. I hope you get your answer at some point.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Hi Ralph,

A very nice piece. I will agree with those who say it is a Brehmer. I'm inclined to suggest it is an early piece, partly because it is unmarked but also the beading is so much crisper than the other examples that are marked. You will see the beading on the marked crosses is fatter, almost blurred compared to the parade mount cross which suggest a worn die. I think most marked examples from Brehmer have this fat beading.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi Ralph,

A very nice piece. I will agree with those who say it is a Brehmer. I'm inclined to suggest it is an early piece, partly because it is unmarked but also the beading is so much crisper than the other examples that are marked. You will see the beading on the marked crosses is fatter, almost blurred compared to the parade mount cross which suggest a worn die. I think most marked examples from Brehmer have this fat beading.
    Thank you for your opinion Adrian!
    All of what you have said makes sense.
    Ralph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2