Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Wachter & Lange

Article about: by Chopperman Merry Christmas to you. I only have one or two 1939 Eks but I can see myself one day getting a W-L. They are pretty. Thanks Greg! And to you as well! I look forward to seeing i

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Wachter & Lange

It is obviously getting close to christmas as I find that I am not able to restrain myself.
    Here is another one that is in the mail.I will post more photos when it arrives.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Wachter & Lange   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Wachter & Lange  

Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Wachter & Lange   Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Wachter & Lange  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse, Wachter & Lange
    P
    Many

?

Very shiney Ralph.. loving the silver frosting..if it is called that???.. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Very shiney Ralph.. loving the silver frosting..if it is called that???.. Cheers Terry.
    Thanks Terry!
    Aye, that is what it is called.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice Ralph

I saw her for sale on WAF and was so tempted by her beauty!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

O yes

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Very nice Ralph

I saw her for sale on WAF and was so tempted by her beauty!

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    I am glad you didn't, this will be my first W&L. I think you have enough of them by now!
    Besides, I think you would have been too late anyways, I sent a pm very shortly after it was posted for sale.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    O yes

Congrats on your first W&L Ralph ! You will want to find a playmate for her soon !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It's a beauty.

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    It's a beauty.
    Thank you Kevin!
    Ralph.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It is obviously getting close to christmas as I find that I am not able to restrain myself.
    Merry Christmas to you.

I only have one or two 1939 Eks but I can see myself
    one day getting a W-L. They are pretty.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast