Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse unmarked identification

Article about: O have been looking at this piece I have taken on trade. I get a lot of items in, this one has a nice patina amd spidering in the paint. Nice dirty original ribbon but I cannot identify the

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse & 1st klasse unmarked identification

I have been looking at this 2nd klasse I have taken on trade. I get a lot of items in, this one has a nice patina amd spidering in the paint. Nice dirty original ribbon but I cannot identify the maker .I tried looking at the inner and outer corners beading etc.
    Any ideas? As I do not have the proper reference material. Can anyone recommend a good book for this particular subject?

also thinking of picking up this ww2 1st klasse with no maker mark and a non magnetic frame. 'from a reputable dealer' any thoughts as to identification of maker of this eisernes kreuz 1st klasse as well?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse unmarked identification   Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse unmarked identification  

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse unmarked identification  
    Attached Images Attached Images Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse unmarked identification  Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse unmarked identification 
    Last edited by chuck303; 10-01-2016 at 08:28 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse unmarked identification
    P
    Many

any ideas on these two ?

The 2nd class is an unmarked '24' and the EK1 a St&L.

Regards,
    Nick

These should have been posted separately, next time I will just close the thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

sorry i thought maybe i would consolidate the thread, rather than having 20 different threads made for each piece. that will take up a lot of space and i am unsure if the whole forum wants to see an entire first page of just my postings...

on some online forums it is frowned upon to make multiple threads that will take up an entire sections first page,
    so the question is - should i only post 1st class with 1st class? or was that bad that i posted both a first and second class together ???

rbminis i did not intend to disregard any forum rules.

nick good eye! would it be the scrunched 9 in the date that leads you to make this identification?

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    These should have been posted separately, next time I will just close the thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    I too was confused by the different styles portrayed here, Best to post separate threads as advised.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

read and understood. i shall adhere to forum rules and regulations to the fullest.
    my mistake again

honestly i did not think it was confusing at all lol. as the 'header' reads as follows - Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse & 1st klasse unmarked identification.

and had been posted in that order 2nd klasse to first klasse. one after the other. i could understand if i had said ' Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse for review ' and then posted pictures of more ek awards with no header or title.

but rules are rules i can admit i am wrong and shall adhere to forum rules and regulations to the fullest extent!

thanks guys for all your graciousness and kind help

?

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    honestly i did not think it was confusing at all lol. as the 'header' reads as follows - Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse & 1st klasse unmarked identification.

and had been posted in that order 2nd klasse to first klasse. one after the other. i could understand if i had said ' Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse for review ' and then posted pictures of more ek awards with no header or title.

but rules are rules i can admit i am wrong and shall adhere to forum rules and regulations to the fullest extent!

thanks guys for all your graciousness and kind help
    chuck303, I believe all if not most have made this mistake way before you... Don't sweat it
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast