Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify

Article about: Excellent condition KR2. 27 mark is on the ring. Any other info is much appreciated.

Default Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify

Excellent condition KR2. 27 mark is on the ring. Any other info is much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify   Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify  

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify   Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify  

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify   Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify  

Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse wit 27 mrk on the ring Please help to verify
    P
    Many

Wrong ribbon and an extra ring for starters.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks fine, but remove the KVK ribbon

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

EK2 is ok not the ribbon.

The guys is right + ring and bad ribbon but a good Schenkl marked mark with standard frame